This Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("General Data Protection Regulation", hereinafter "GDPR"). and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
JOBZZLE CONNECT S.R.L. with registered office in Corunca no. 435 D, Mureș County, identified by unique identification code 45904810, registered with the Trade Register under No.: J26/526/2022 is a company that facilitates IT interested personnel access to enterprise projects and customers.
The Company, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of candidates applying for available positions, employees, individual clients, representatives of corporate clients, contractual partners and collaborators, and the data of other individuals who interact with the Company and/or are engaged in contractual relations with it.
Personal data are:
• processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
• collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
• adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• accurate and timely;
• kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
• processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or accidental damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
In the context of recruitment, we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, address, date of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, data on professional and/or social experience, education and training, LinkedIn profile, skills and other personal data resulting from the information contained in the CV submitted, and from discussions during the job interview.
For the conclusion and execution of service and partnership/collaboration contracts, we mainly process the following types of personal data: name, surname, ID card/passport number and series, gender, home/residence address, bank account number, e-mail address, telephone number.
In order to complete and submit the contact form („Contact”) on the Company's website www.jobzzle.com „Content” section. (hereinafter, the „website”), we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and, where applicable, other data if left at the initiative of the data subject in the „Subject” and „Content” section.
We do not use your personal data to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, unless you expressly consent to such communications by ticking an opt-in box. For this purpose, we only process your e-mail and ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe at any time, i.e. to withdraw your consent to receive these types of communications.
Your personal data are processed in order to:
• the conclusion and execution of various contracts;
• for the fulfilment of our legal obligations;
• on the basis of consent requested and/or given in advance (in the context of recruitment, for the transmission of marketing communications, etc.);
• for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Company (e.g. adoption of protection and security measures for our employees, exercise of legitimate rights and interests of the Company in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
The persons CV will be kept for the period that there is an interest from the natural person (eg. IT specialists side) and for a period of 2 years after the registration of the last intention to benefit from our services. Prior to the 2 year period, our company will verify the persons interest in the services offered by sending a confirmation email.
We will not disclose or transfer to any third party any personal data collected from or about you except:
• Public authorities and institutions- when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest (defence of the Company's rights in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
• Contractual partners or collaborators of the Company who provide us with web hosting (…), data storage in the database (…), of CV (…), deployment (…), maintenance (…).
• To any third party - if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
The persons CV will be communicated to companies interested in hiring personnel, in order to carry out matching processes with the existing requirements of the targeted projects.
Where personal data processed by the Company are transferred by the Company directly or through its contractual partners/collaborators outside the European Economic Area, we assure you that such transfers take place in compliance with the GDPR (in particular Article 46 of the GDPR), the relevant applicable legal provisions, on the basis of adequate safeguards (standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission) and provided that there are enforceable rights and effective remedies for data subjects.
The company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force on the protection of personal data.
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation:
• Right of access;
• Right of rectification;
• Right to erasure;
• Right to restriction of processing;
• Right to portability;
• Right to object to processing;
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
• The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and the courts.
For any questions, concerns or exercise of these rights you can contact us by e-mail at: www.jobzzle.com .